Your personal information
Collecting your personal information
If you access any of our services including supporting our clients' campaigns, contacting us with a business enquiry or signing up for our newsletters, you will need to provide us with some or all of the following personal information:
- Your name.
- Your position or title
- Your email address
- Your business or postal address.
- Your credit card number, name on your card, expiry date, and card verification code (CVC) code.
- Your business bank account details including, GST number
Collectively, this is known as your “personal information"
Using your personal information
We collect and use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the products and services you sign up for.
- Administer your membership or Subscription efficiently.
- Conduct market research surveys: if you opt-in to receive – we will contact you by email to invite you to participate.
- Tell you about our new products, services, and promotions: for example, if you are opted-in to email marketing communications we may email you to let you know about new content you may be interested in.
- To customise our marketing and advertising.
Changing your personal information
We do not publicly display any other personal information.
Sometimes, we might want to use the messages you send us or post letters of recommendation in our articles or marketing material. If so, we will endeavour to get your permission before copying or quoting your message.
Disclosing your personal information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party. But we will share your contact information with trusted third parties that work on our behalf to distribute our email or print communications, such as MailChimp or Campaign Monitor. We also share your contact information with trusted third parties in order to customise our marketing and advertising.
We do not authorise third parties to use or disclose your personal information except for the purpose of providing the service we request from them. We require any third parties to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
- Improve our website (for example, identify and promote popular reports); and
- Provide you with more targeted information where appropriate.
Temporary cookies: We use temporary (per-session) cookies to "remember" that a Member or Subscriber has logged in. This means you do not have to enter your email address and password more than once during a visit.
Please note: Our temporary cookies must be accepted to login and access the client area, or a client’s websites Members/Subscribers secure area.
If your browser is set to notify you when you receive a cookie, you will be prompted to accept the cookie. Please select "Yes".
Our temporary cookies will disappear when you log out of your Member or Subscriber account.
Important: You should not use a “remember my login” feature on a browser unless you are the only person who has access to the browser. Never enable this feature on a public access computer as this could allow other people to access your personal information.
Third-party cookies and other technologies: We use third-party cookies and other technologies for marketing and to gather website analytics. This includes:
- Remarketing: We use third-party cookies – such as Google Analytics cookies – to keep track of the reports you’re interested in
- Impression reporting: we use web beacons to estimate the number of users that have viewed and clicked on our advertisements (as a result, we’re able to gauge the success of any campaign).
You can opt-out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics please visit this page.
You can also ask your browser to delete or block third-party cookies: simply search online for “cookies” + the name of your internet browser (for example, “Google Chrome”) for step-by-step instructions.
We may contact you to:
- Clarify details about your membership or digital access.
- Respond to any enquiries you make.
- Provide any information necessary for the operation and security of our Website.
If you are a Client we may also contact you to advise of changes to our terms and conditions, services or new products or promotions.
All new members or Subscribers will be signed up to automatically to receive email marketing communications. You can choose to remove yourself from email marketing communications by following the "unsubscribe" prompt at the bottom of each email.
Links to other websites
Our website may provide links to other websites that you may be interested in. The contents of those Websites are not endorsed by us.
Before you disclose any personal information to another site, we advise you to check its terms and conditions, including its privacy and security policies.